24 KM - THE "DOWNHILL" OF THE CLARÉEFor discover the Clarée Valley from the top to the bottom !
Starting from Navache ,you will have the pleasure to discover a « downhill trail » but only after having tackled the highest point, the forest route at 1600 meters above sea level. Freestyle.
- Maximum altitude : 1690 m env.
- Minimum altitude : 1542 m env.
- Start altitude : 1580m
- Finish altitude : 1580 m
- Vertical gain : m env
- Juniors, seniors and veterans Men & Ladies with FFS licences, Carte Neige, Race ticket.N.B.: For those who have a race ticket, a medical certificate stating that you are apt to
participate in a cross-country ski competition is obligatory.
- At Fortville (on the other side of the bridge with the same name), Town of Névache.
- 10.15 AM for all participants.
- Les Alberts’ prairie, town of Montgenevre
- 25€ FFS licence holders and Carte Neige. Also available for other country ski licence.
- 40€ non licence holders (race tickets)
- 11 Km from the start (La Lame – Névache)
- to the end (Ville Haute – Névache)
KEY PASSAGES / ENVIRONNEMENT
- The starting point is on the Iscles prairie in Névache.
- The Planchettes Slopes, current slopes of the main route
- The passage to the sud, on Clapière and Combes Slopes (new !!!), really attractives and various
- The entire course is situated in a natural conservation area called Natura 2000. The respect of the environment is essential. No littering !
RACE PROFILE AND MAP – 24 km
- Double-click (left ) to zoom in, double-click (right ) to zoom out.
- BE CAREFUL : the map under is the 33km race map : the 18km goes only on the first part (from 0 to 18km).
- These statements are drawn around and may differ from the final path defined by the technical teams.