The Clarée Marathon (19/02/2017)
INSCRIPTIONS 2017 ARE OPEN ! Get a 5€ voucher for 50 first suscribers !
The Clarée Marathon is a long distance cross-country skiing competition registered on the French national calendar.
Along the trail, you will discover the Clarée Valley, situated near Briançon in the French Alps.
This natural, unspoiled valley is one of the most beautiful in the Alps.
What’s new in 2017’s marathon?
- 3 races :
10 km, 24 km and 42 km!.
- In order to keep the quality of the event, the number of participants will be limited to 700.
- The Clarée Marathon is an event of the French Cross-country Skiing Marathon Ski Tour 2016.
- Female runners will have their own starting line.
- It will be possible to wax your skis on Saturday February the 19st, in the starting zone, between 3 and 6 PM.
- If you do not own a French Ski Federation licence (or a « carte neige ») you must purchase a « race ticket (ticket course) » (€ 15).
- If you have a license from the Ski Federation of your country, you do not pay the « race ticket(race ticket » fee (which will be offered by the organization of the Clarée Marathon).
NEWS (IN FRENCH)